No, it’s not your life.
1) You did not decide to give birth to yourself. It took 2 people to do so. Your father and your mother.
2) The breath that is in you doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to God.
“The breath of the Almighty gives me life.” Job 33:4
3) The death appointment that is scheduled for you has been decided without your consent.
4) Ask yourself this one question: If some major catastrophic event were to happen to you, would others be affected? And the honest answer is, Yes.
5) And finally, your life has been redeemed not by you but by Jesus. Hence, He owns you since He purchased you on the cross.
So, again no.
It’s not your life.
“You are not your own; you were bought at a price.” 1 Corinthians 6:19,20